Tour Cusco – Machu Picchu
We will pick you up at the airport at the agreed time to transfer you to the hotel of your choice. Depending on the arrival time of your flight we will start the tour on the same day, in case your flight arrives in the afternoon, we will start the next day.
Day 1: We will take you to a City-tour through the city of Cusco with a professional guide, where you can visit the
Cathedral, Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and Q’enqo. Return to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 2: At 7:00 a.m. we will pick you up at your hotel to start the visit to the Sacred Valley with our guide, where you will have the opportunity to visit the Archaeological Complex of Pisaq, you will lunch in Urubamba from here you will go to the beautiful town of Ollantaytambo where We will visit the temple of the sun. After the visit they will take a train that will take them to Aguas Calientes where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 3: In the morning you will be picked up at the hotel to accompany you to the bus station that will take you to the “Citadel of Machu Picchu”, an incredible visit that you will never forget, around one of the seven wonders of the World, where you can meet each one of its corners, while our guide tells the story that left in it the Inca civilization.
Once the visit is finished we will return by bus to Aguas Calientes where we will have lunch and then take the train back to Ollantaytambo, from here a transport will take you to Cusco. Night in hotel of the selected category.
Day 4: Transfer to Cusco airport.
- Transfer i / v to the airport
- 2 nights hotel in Cusco (AD)
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Caslientes (AD) (Hotels will be in category selected by the client)
- Lunch of the 2nd and 3rd day and dinner of the 3rd day .
- Professional guide (Spanish and English languages)
- Train Ollantaytambo i / v
- City Tour
- Sacred Valley
- Tourist ticket to visit the places indicated in the Tour
- Income to Machupicchu
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu i / v –
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco
WHAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other services not mentioned