INCA JUNGLE (hiking & bicicle & Machu Picchu)4D/3N
Inca jungle is your trek, If you like nature and sport, this is your trek. Join hiking with cycling. This is a fun option to visit Machu Picchu.
– DAY 1: CUSCO –HUMANANMARCA (4.300M.S.N.M) – SANTA MARIA:
We will pick you up at your hotel in the morning at 5.30 am. Transport to Ollantaytambo and after a brief stop for breakfast we follow to Abra Malaga (4.300m.s.n.m). Here we take the bicycles and start the descent to Huamanmarca.
Here a bus is waiting to take us to Santamaria, where we spend our first night at an hostel.
– DAY 2: SANTA MARIA – QUELLOMAYO – COCALMAYO – SANTA TERESA:
Breakfast at 6am. Start the trek through the jungle, passing over a part of the legendary Way (“Camino”). Along the way we find an abundant plantation of coca leaf and other autochthonous plants.
At 12pm we arrive to Quellomayo, where a deserved lunch is waiting for us.
After lunch and after a small rest we continue towards Cocalmayo, where you can enjoy the thermal baths before to continue during 1 hour approximately, until Santa Teresa, where we spend the night at an Hostel.
– DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – HIDROELÉCTRICA – AGUAS CALIENTES:
After breakfast we start the hiking to Hidroeléctrica, where we lunch.
By the afternoon we continue to Aguas Calientes during two hours and half approximately, arriving at 5pm to spend the night at an Hostel.
– DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO:
At 6am we take the bus that will drive us to one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Machu Picchu Citadel. Here we have a guided visit during 2 hours. After the visit we have some free time to enjoy the place and take a lot of photos.
Return to Aguas Calientes by bus. Here we take the train to Ollantaytambo. Once at Ollantaytambo, a transport will take you to the City of Cusco.
- Pick you up at your hotel and all the transports mentioned
- Train fom Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Biking equipment
- Entry Tickets at Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual Guide.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- First aid equipment.
- Emergency transport to Santa Maria.
- Breakfast on the 1st day and lunch on the 4th day.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Snacks and soft drinks (you can buy them at some points during the trek)
- Other services not mentioned